Monday, December 24, 2012

It's late and I'm in a rambling kinda mood

Would ya look at that...

Snow on Christmas Eve.

I guess it's been a while since I've rambled to you guys. All you've been getting is random poetry and political rants. Let's be less deep and less controversial for just a second.

I have some things I need to say.

First, thank you. It's been such a crazy year. And I know they all say that but I mean it. School kicked my butt all year and so many family things have come up and thrown monkey wrenches in the system. There were elections, months and months of musical rehearsal and performances, and just, well, life in general. I guess that's what's going on with everyone to some extent, but I just want to say thanks for being so there for me through the past months.
Most of you who will read this have touched my life in some way recently (in fact, even if I don't know you and you're reading this, you've touched me just by showing interest in what I have to say). And I just want to say thanks.

Really.

Looks like it might be a white Christmas tomorrow...well...today. It's already 1:00am. Merry Christmas...ha...How do I let it get so late? I think insomnia must be a side effect of college. Anyway, I apologize if this post was ridiculously stream of consiousness-y but I just had to write before I went to sleep tonight. So Merry Christmas again to all you amazing readers out there. May God bless you and your family tomorrow and all year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment